Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Re Proposal

Capstone has taken over! Instead of my previous er proposal I propose my proposal to be creating various assets for a side scrolling game I'm apart of making. Similar to some of my last few posts I will be running though roughly the same process but however with more refinement.
Now let me tell you a little about the game. Its a simple physics puzzle game with the goal of having the player get from point A to B. The player must switch forms from ice to water to maneuver between anything that gets in his way. The game takes place in a corrupt water treatment plant so levels will have lab/plant/foundry like settings.
Currently I am working on all the main structural assets such as floors and walls, soon I will will spending tons of time crafting more ascetic pieces such as lights, computers, water tanks, and anything else you may find in a water treatment plant.

 Here is a very rough example of a levels layout
Im performing a bit more tweaking to my existing assets so nothing here is considered final but here are some examples










No comments:

Post a Comment